After the success of the Instagram scraper, I have decided to fulfill the request of many people and release a Twitter scraper. This scraper will be similar to the Instagram one, with some minor changes.
Using Twitter scraper, you can scrape unlimited amount of users and filter them on the fly or afterwards. You can export e-mails, websites and other data from the profiles on your computer.
Twitter Scraper Preview
Twitter Scraper Features
- Multi threaded
- Scrape and filter users (a lot of filters!)
- Proxy support
- Export data in txt/csv files (can be customized by you)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via the contact form.
- Which payment methods are accepted?
– PayPal and Bitcoin
- How long does it take to receive the download link after purchase?
– The download link and license details are sent usually instantly (sometimes a few minutes) on the same e-mail as your PayPal.
- How many computers can I use the software on?
– You can use the software from 1 computer simultaneously. The limit may change in the future.
- Will you maintain and update the software?
– Yes, the software will be maintained and updated regularly.
- How do I get the new updates?
– The software has an auto-updater built-in and you will be asked to update if there is a new update when you start the software.
- Which operating systems are supported?
– Windows operating systems only. If you want to run on Linux/Mac, you have to use third party software, such as Parallel Desktop, Wine, Virtual Machine and so on.
Terms of Service
- By purchasing the software you agree to these terms.
- You may not attempt to crack or reverse-engineer the software. Doing so will result in a license termination.
- You may not share your license with anyone else. Doing so will result in a license termination.
- I am not responsible how you use the software.
- All sales are final and you may not chargeback. If you have any issues with the software, please contact me privately.
- These terms can change at any time, with or without notice.
- There might be false positive detections, so if you’re using an anti-virus or firewall, you might have to add an exception/white-list for the software in order for it to work.