Instagram Manager is a software that scrapes information about specific users that is available on Instagram. You load a list of usernames and the software will give you the details about each user. The information provided by the software currently includes username, user ID, total amount of followers, total amount of followings, total amount of uploaded media, biography and website URL. It also checks whether the user is verified or private.
I started this project as a hobby, but a guy approached me to code him something specific, but at the end he backed up. So I decided to release the program and improve it based on your suggestions and feedback.
Scrape data based on username
Does not use the Instagram API (no limit in requests)
How to use
1. Open the software
2. Click “Load Users” and load the users. The users must be in .txt file where each line contains 1 username. If the file does not meet the criteria, the program will not work and may crash.
3. After you load the usernames, just wait for the program to do its work 🙂
ZIP Password: www.imristo.com
If you find out any bugs or have any suggestions/feedback, feel free to post them in the comments.
– Initial release
– Fixed a bug when importing users (it used to load the ones from the previous load as well)
– Replaced the listView with dataGridView
– Fixed the label displaying wrong status of checked users
– Added a menu
– Add an option to clear the data grid
– Added an option to disable emoji text in Bio
– Bio column now supports multi-lines
– Fixed website URL outputting weird characters.
– Fixed a crash if the program runs into a banned/unavailable user (now it outputs the username and tells you that it’s banned/unavailable)
– Fixed users being able to add rows in the data grid.
– Removed the additional column before username
– Fixed the label showing wrong status of accounts
– Added export function (All data and website URL in CSV/TXT format)
– Banned/unavailable users will no longer show in the table
– Fixed a crash while exporting users with no website URL
– Added a new feature for scraping full name
– Added a new feature for checking the last upload date
– Added a new feature to choose custom delimiter for exporting (Settings > Delimiter)
– Added a new feature to filter users (based on followers, followings, uploads, bio and website)
– Added a new feature to export e-mail addresses from profile (in bio and full name)
– Added a new feature to see average comments the user gets on the last 24 pictures (if he has less, then it’s the average comments on the amount of pictures he has)
– Added a new feature to filter users based on average comments
– Fixed a bug showing the wrong amount of average comments
– Added a new feature to export all data including e-mails
– Fixed a small bug with the custom delimiter not working on the last column (e-mails)
– Fixed a small bug with emoji text showing in full name
– Fixed a bug with usernames not showing up and causing other glitches in the software
– Fixed a bugÂ that would cause the scraper to stop if the full name contained a comma in it
– Fixed a bug not being able to scrape the date of last post, which caused the software not to work
– Fixed a bug that caused users not to be added in the table after scraping them
– Fixed a bug that caused the software to stop scraping
– Fixed a bug that caused a crash when starting to scrape
– Adjusted the GUI a bit (made it bigger)
– Added a new feature to dump debug data (to help me find bugs/errors easier and faster)
– Fixed an issue with uploads not being counted properly if the amount was over 1,000
– Fixed an issue causing the software to stop scraping if it finds a user with unescaped characters in the name